BIR PRIORITY PROGRAMS SERVE AS THE BACKBONE OF INTERNAL POLICIES & GUIDANCE OF THE BIR TOWARDS ACHIEVING A SET OF OBJECTIVES. THUS, IT MAY BE INTERESTING TO THE TAXPAYING PUBLIC TO ALIGN & SET PRIORITIES ON PERENNIAL AREAS OF TAX & ACCOUNTING CONCERNS AS THEY DEAL WITH THE PRESENT BIR ADMINISTRATORS UNDER THE NEW DIRECTIVES OF THE DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
To identify the present BIR priority programs aligned with the declaration of the Department of Finance
To discuss the related tax updates aligned with the most recent pronouncements of the BIR
Click: On this page, make your reservation by clicking on the word "Reserve" on the last column of the particular seminar you have chosen to attend. Wait for the confirmation window of your reservation on the screen and take a screenshot for filing purposes.
EMMC Members in GOOD STANDING - Php 1,300.00 (inclusive of VAT)
Members not in good standing - Php 1,500.00 (inclusive of VAT)
Non-CPAs/Non-Members - Php 1,500.00 (inclusive of VAT)
2.Check payable to: PICPA EMMC
3. For more direct payment options, you can visit us at the PICPA MMR Secretariat office, PICPA National Office Building, 700 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City.
Seminar schedules are subject to change. Should there be any, PICPA will announce through the PICPA website and will inform you via email and/or SMS/text messages.
1. Registration is from 7am – 8am. Seminar starts at 8am.
2. CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION: Cancellation is only valid when conveyed through the registered email address or through the registered mobile number. Please read "Seminar FAQs" for more details.
3. NO SHOW FEE: Reservations without valid cancellations three days prior to the seminar schedule at the latest are deemed confirmed. Those who fail to cancel their confirmed reservation within the three-day period and do not show up for the seminar will be charged Php 500.00 to defray administrative and logistical costs (food, seminar materials, etc.)
4. The Certificate of Attendance and CPD units will be issued and awarded only to the actual attendee of the seminar. No proxies allowed. CPD units are awarded per actual hours of attendance; latecomers shall be deducted units accordingly.
5. For dietary restrictions and preferences, please contact and inform the PICPA Training Division at least two (2) days before the actual seminar date. PICPA will do its best to accommodate your request, but delivery is subject to its availability.
6. As we have limited space, PICPA's free parking for vehicles is on first come, first served basis.
7. Walk-in participants will be given only the soft copy of the seminar materials via email.
FOR OTHER CONCERNS AND FURTHER INQUIRIES
Contact: Ms. Maryrose Ann Diaz
PICPA EMMC Secretariat
Tel. Nos. 723-6313; 726-9453