MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL FOR FY 2022 - 2023
1. Glue up will prompt you to complete your payment to finish the renewal process
2. Settle your membership renewal fee using one of the following payment options
Option 1: Via Over the Counter Transaction using Union Bank Bills Payment Facility:
Fill up the BILLS PAYMENT SLIP form as follows:
1) Payment for ----------------- PHILIPPINE INSTITUTE OF CPAs
2) Client Name ----------------- Member's Full name (Family, First, Middle)
3) Reference Number ---------- Member's PRC ID NO., Email Address (as Registered on GLUEUP)
NOTE: By using the Bills Payment Facility, you need not indicate the PICPA National Office Account Number.
Option 2: Through Online Banking or Mobile App or through Instapay or G-Cash (App) Bank Transfer:
Please indicate the following:
a) PHILIPPINE INSTITUTE OF CPAs
b) Union Bank Account Savings Account No. - 1008-4006-9691;
Option 3: Pay direct. You can also pay directly at the PICPA National Office Building, 700 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City.
3. Scan the BILLS PAYMENT SLIP OR your ONLINE BANKING TRANSACTION AFFIRMATION OR your OFFICIAL RECEIPT, AND send to email@example.com;
Kindly indicate that the said payment is for MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL
4. After confirmation from the finance/accounting department, the membership division will update your status in GLUEUP
This may take 2-- 3 days from receipt of your proof of payment
5. GLUEUP will send an email confirming the completion of your renewal process.