This ticket is for PICPA MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING ONLY
Upon completing the registration process, EventBank will send you the confirmation that you need before you can proceed with the payment. Please wait for the email notification that you can already proceed with the payment.
The fees to the webinars are as indicated in the ticket which will be presented to you upon your registration. Most webinars have the same rates and discounts and are VAT inclusive. Special webinars may have special rates which will be announced and advertised by the PICPA Training Division accordingly. No payment confirmation, no entry to the webinar.
Option 1: Via Over the Counter Transaction using Union Bank Bills Payment Facility:
Fill up the BILLS PAYMENT SLIP form as follows:
1) Payment for -----------------PHILIPPINE INSTITUTE OF CPAs
2) Client Name -----------------Member's Full name (Family, First, Middle)
3) Reference Number ----------Member's PRC ID NO., Email Address(As Registered on EventBank) and Webinar/Seminar Title
4) Scan the BILLS PAYMENT SLIP and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you email a copy of your payment at least three (3) days before the webinar conduct date to avoid inconveniences.
NOTE: By using the Bills Payment Facility, you need not indicate the PICPA National Office Account Number.
Option 2: Through Online Banking or Mobile App or through Instapay or G-Cash (App) Bank Transfer:
Please indicate the following:
a) PHILIPPINE INSTITUTE OF CPAs as biller
b) Union Bank Account Savings Account No. - 1008-4006-9691;
c) PICPA Staff Email Address - email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org;
d) Member's online number;
e) Member's information stated in 2 and 3 above in the message section
Make sure you email a copy of your payment to email@example.com at least three (3) days before the webinar conduct date to avoid inconveniences.
Option 3: Pay direct. You can also pay directly at the PICPA National Office Building, 700 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City.
3. Pay direct. You can also pay directly at the PICPA National Office Building, 700 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City.
SCHEDULE CHANGES/CANCELLATION OF WEBINARS
In the unlikely event that a webinar is RESCHEDULED/CANCELLED by PICPA for valid reasons, the participant who has made a reservation will be notified of the changes at least one (1) day before the original schedule of the webinar conduct. All reservations are automatically re-booked to a new schedule. PICPA reserves the right to reschedule its webinars and to decline requests for refunds.
FOR OTHER CONCERNS AND FURTHER INQUIRIES
Contact: PICPA Training Division
Tel. Nos. (02) 8723-0691 to 93 loc 114 or 0919-9114086 (Smart)/0917-8530767(Globe)